Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Very bad news and considerably small good news

Sorry I didn't blog lately. I didn't have a chance to use the computer in a while. Turns out, I was right! I heard the humans talking, and they said that Rio is sick! I can't believe it! After that, they came in and told us directly! Rio is sick because of a liver problem and that he doesn't eat his vitamin seeds, pellets, or veggies! He is such a silly bird. Getting sick for a bit of food. I will try to make him eat them but he probably won't listen. The only considerably good news is that now the humans are putting millet spray in the cage so Rio can chew on it and file his beak a little, which means I get some too!
Another thing: the humans just put in a new pineapple shaped mineral block, but we are still afraid of it. It is huge and really bright yellow!

                        Worried little Diamond   

No comments:

Post a Comment