Saturday, January 8, 2011

HEEY OB is back!

Hi Everyone, It's me, Otherbird. It's been rough, which is why I haven't been posting much. My New Years resolution was to post on this a lot, so here goes!


It snowed buckets full last night and while the human girl was shoveling, I watched! I sat on the handle of an unused shovel. My feets were getting so cold, and then she got me a towel to cover the handle. Oh yeah, I made a SNOWANGLE!!!! See what happened was the human girl was turned around, and I really wanted to play in the snow. I fluttered down into the snow tried to walk, but it was so deep and so cold! I started to beat my wings but it didn't work. It only took a couple seconds for me to get rescued by the human girl, but even so I had made my own little snowangel! 


Pics will come soon :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment