Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Otherbird,

Hi OB. Its been a while, hasn't it? Well I'm getting older by the minute. I think my time is almost up. I don't know for sure, though. But my parents are thinking of 'bringing me in' but my mother disagrees. But other than that, I love sleeping. And eating. But mostly sleeping. But its hard to sleep when you have a kitten bouncing around your home. =/ And that brings me to my next part of this letter. My owners daughter got a new kitten. Her name is Bushi. She doesn't know how to use the computer yet, but I'm teaching her. So hopefully you will get some pen pal letters from her too!

From,
Phoenix

P.S. Sorry for your loss.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I know I've never commented but I've been reading this blog for a while and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^

    Also, on a side note: I deleted MistClan but I re-did it. Its locked right now and I'm working on it right now. There's a new leader, Ripplestar, too. (her son) xP

    ReplyDelete