Monday, August 23, 2010

My awesome weekend!!


You will never guess what I did all weekend!! Guess! Guess! Well you know Warriors101 with Phoenix, Piper, Comet and what was formerly Biddy. Well, I went there for Warriors101’s b’day party!!!!!! But first we drove around and I went into a real human store. We had to pick up the present!!!!! It was so fun, and OB and I got so much attention. Then we drove to the party!! We listened to music, played, ate a grape, and we even went on a raft in the pool, but not for that long. After the party, I found out the best news… WE WERE STAYING OVERNIGHT!!!!!! It was so fun! But the only problem was that *growl* Piper was there! But that didn’t matter much. We watched late night TV and had made videos. Otherbird met Phoenix and Comet in person. I had the most fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
     -Happy Diamond!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment